Enrich your relationship with your spouse at a Marriage Encounter Grand Island Nebraska experience!
The casual, “unplugged” atmosphere of this weekend experience will enhance your time together so that you and your spouse can enjoy these precious 44 hours away from jobs, chores, and family to learn unique, loving, and effective communication techniques that will help you discover a new, more joyful way to live.
INCLUDED IN YOUR EXPERIENCE
- Two nights (Friday & Saturday) lodging for you and your spouse at the Ramada by Wyndham Midtown in Grand Island.
- Three (3) meals on Saturday (breakfast, lunch, dinner), and two (2) meals on Sunday (breakfast and lunch) each for you and your spouse.
- All program materials used during your experience as well as access to resource materials following your experience.
We want your Marriage Encounter Grand Island Nebraska experience to be as stress-free as possible for the two of you, so we have already negotiated a contract for your lodging and meals. You only need to pack your bags and show up!
- $300/couple for lodging and meals – making this all-inclusive one-of-a-kind experience only $150/person! This payment is required at time of online application using your credit/debit card, or with registration and payment offline by check.
- Financial assistance is available for those in need. Please contact us prior to applying.
The $300/couple cost for lodging and food is refundable if you cancel on or before September 1, 2020. Refund requests made after September 1 cannot be accommodated due to contractual guarantees with the venue.
Lutheran Marriage Encounter is a 501(c)3 organization that depends entirely on couple contributions to continue this ministry. On Sunday afternoon of your Marriage Encounter Grand Island Nebraska experience you will be offered the opportunity to contribute to Lutheran Marriage Encounter to help us offer this experience to more couples in the future. Your contribution is completely voluntary and we thank you for any donation you can make.