Enrich your relationship with your spouse at a Marriage Encounter Birch Run Michigan experience!
The casual, “unplugged” atmosphere of this weekend experience will enhance your time together so that you and your spouse can use these precious 44 hours to get away from jobs, chores, and family responsibilities to learn and practice unique, loving, and effective communication techniques that will help you discover a new, more joyful way to live.
INCLUDED IN YOUR EXPERIENCE
- Two nights (Friday & Saturday) lodging for you and your spouse at the Comfort Inn in Birch Run.
- Three (3) meals on Saturday (breakfast, lunch, dinner), and two (2) meals on Sunday (breakfast and lunch) each for you and your spouse.
- All program materials used during your experience as well as access to resource materials following your experience.
We want your Marriage Encounter Birch Run Michigan experience to be as stress-free as possible for the two of you, so we have already negotiated a contract for your lodging and meals. You only need to pack your bags and show up!
- $290/couple for lodging and meals – making this all-inclusive one-of-a-kind experience only $145/person! This payment is required at time of online application using your credit/debit card, or with registration and payment offline by check.
- Use our Early Bird Discount of $50 Off with use of our discount code MI2021 when completing your online application before February 12, 2021!
- Financial assistance is available for those in need – please contact us prior to applying.
- Due to the challenges of the past few months and the strain the pandemic quarantine has placed on marriages, this event offers complimentary lodging and meals to clergy, healthcare workers, and first responders. If you are eligible, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm.
The $290/couple cost is refundable if you cancel on or before February 12, 2021. Registration payments received and/or refund requests made after March 5 cannot be accommodated. The $100/couple application fee is not refundable, but can be applied to another experience if you need to reschedule.
Lutheran Marriage Encounter is a 501(c)3 organization that depends entirely on couple contributions to continue this ministry. We offer assistance through our “Dream Fund” to couples whose finances cannot stretch to cover the per couple lodging/meals cost. On Sunday afternoon of your Marriage Encounter Lancaster PA experience you will be given the opportunity to contribute to Lutheran Marriage Encounter’s “Dream Fund” to help us provide this experience to more couples. Your contribution is completely voluntary and we thank you for any donation you can make.